Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Beauty Profile

I figured it'd be useful to post my Beauty Profile for reference. Last updated: May 9th 2011.

Age: 31
Skin type: Combination oily and used to be acne prone

Skin tone – Very fair with a mix of pink

Main problems: Blackheads with slight post acne marks
No-no ingredients: Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance in face products and alcohol
Holy Grail ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and C
I am a big fan of Dermalogica Products.


Face & Eye Care
Cleanser – Dermalogica Pre Cleanse, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
Eye & Lip Make Up Remover – Dermalogica Soothing Eye Make-Up Remover
Scrub – Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant & Skin Prepration Scrub
Mask – Aloe Vera Gel + Avene Eau Thermal, Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque
Toner – Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist
Boosters – Dermalogica Gentle Soothing Booster
Face Oil – Bioxil Face Oil No. 3 (to combat acne) and Bioxil No. 1 (to soothe sensitized skin)
Moisturizer – Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream (day & night)
Eye cream– Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm
Sunscreen – Dermalogica Super Sensitive Faceblock spf30
Lip care – Any sweet tasting lip balm

Make up
Foundation – Averine Satin Smooth Foundation
Concealer – Averine Cover Spot in Light & The Body Shop Tea Tree Concealer
Powder – Averine Mineral Loose Power in Ivory
Eyeshadow – Brown, green, purple, orange, taupe, plum (my favorite), black, silver, sky blue
Lip color – Pink, orange, peach, purple
Blush – Peach or pink
Mascara color – Black or Brown Black
Eyeliner color – Black
Eyebrow color – Averine / Avon Natural Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

Hair care
Hair type – Naturally straight with slight waves
Shampoo – EKS Comfort & Vitality
Conditioner - Loreal Hair Spa Smoothing Cream No. 2
Serum – Senscience moisturizing mist

I guess this is it. I may be doing reviews on each of the above listed products :)

4 comments:

  1. I have been using Aloe Vera for years. I have not met anyone else who does. I do find I can't keep it on for long as it stings, but really did help my skin. Any ideas how to make it into a cleanser as I have allergies to many products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NinaLaZina
    I am using Aloe Vera Gel from beauty salons as a mask. If you are using raw aloe vera, what you can do is boil the aloe vera, let it cool and then rinse thoroughly after you have washed your face with your regular cleanser. This is another way I use aloe vera. To prevent the boiled aloe vera to stink, just keep it in the refrigerator =) I was planning to write a post on tips and usage of aloe vera soon =)

    Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I was thinking og a way I could use it as a cleanser. Maybe by adding another product to it. I buy the gel from the health store. Any ideas.
    Nina
    www.audiolazina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this informative post.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails