Saturday, May 7, 2011

Averine Satin Smooth Foundation Review

This is another product I have been using over the years faithfully. Prior to this foundation, I used The Body Shop oil free foundation but it caused my skin to break out horribly. I gave the Averine Satin Smooth Foundation a try since Averine products claim to be 100% safe and Skin Caring unlike many other brands. I'm impressed with this moisture-rich gel foundation, then again it has its pros and cons just like any other products. So, here are my thoughts about it...


Note: I only have 3 color swatches. I mix 2 colors, the Ivory Beige & Pink while my mom uses Fair :)


Good ...
- suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone skin
- yes, it does care for the skin. It is not only a foundation but it also nourishes, hydrates and protects my skin. I have no doubts and am being honest!
- it is non-comedogenic, therefore it will not clog pores. I don't get pimples or acne from this foundation even if I had it on for more than 12 hours
- the texture is light, ultra-smooth and very easy to blend
- it evens out my complexion and gives my skin a sheer NATURAL finish
- smells pleasant
- it is long wearing and I never had to touch up. I just set it with loose powder and I'm ready to go.

Bad ...
- it cannot conceal severe acne marks or redness because it only gives a light to medium coverage
- leaves my skin a little oily and shiny after 3 hours, but I don't really mind because it didn't make my skin to break out. I always have facial blotters handy to absorb those shines away :)
- I dislike the packaging. I prefer tube packaging as I can cut it open and use up to the last drop!

Size: 35ml
Price: RM158.00 / USD44 (approx)
Made in Italy

Here are the ingredients: -






















Overall ratings ...

Price: ★★★
Product: ★★★★
Quality: ★★★★
Packaging: ★★★

Would I buy again:
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails