Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream Review

This is my favorite face moisturizer! I've been using it for more than 5 years and my skin absolutely love this cream. I always believe that women should begin using anti-aging products at the age of 26. This cream is highly recommended because it is for drier or prematurely-aging skin. If you are looking for a moisturizer that is not overly rich, will not clog pores and at the same time work to delay wrinkles, this is it. When I was first introduced to this product at Leonard Drake, I was skeptical because I have combination oily acne prone skin and I was worried that this product will clog my pores and worsen my acne. However, my beauty therapist insisted that I give this product a try and she even guaranteed that my skin condition will improve if I use this cream and yes, I felt an awesome difference. Read on for my complete review on this product...


The Good ...
- a medium weight cream that maintains skin's moisture balance, hence it is not overly rich and leaves no greasy or heavy feeling
- it moisturizes, soothes, hydrates and smooths skin all day long, great for dry skin
- contains antioxidant Grape Seed extract plus the essential Vitamin A, C and E
- also suitable for combination oily skin as it doesn't clog pores or encourage acne
- has no artificial fragrance or colour
- one tube of 100mL can last for about 2 months. I apply on my neck as well.

The Bad ...
- it is quite pricey. Let's face it, Dermalogica products aren't low-priced, but most of them are good
- not suitable for severe acne skin condition or oily skin

Size: 100mL / 3.4FL OZ
Price: RM266.00

Here are the ingredients: -









Overall ratings: -
Price: ★★★
Product: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★

Would I buy again: Always. This is such a wonderful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails