Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Review

Hi beauties. It has been a long time I have not done any product reviews. Today I want to do a review on my current favorite facial cleanser. If you look at my beauty profile, you will see that I'm a huge Dermalogica fan. I never wanted to switch my facial cleanser but I was given a 20ml sample tube of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for combination and oily skin 4 months ago and I fell in love with it instantly. I'm on my second tube of this cleanser and here is the review to support my love for this cleanser.


Pros...
- to me it is inexpensive. It is only RM92.00 (approximately USD23)
- great for oily and combination skin. It removes all traces of make-up and leaves my skin perfectly clean, refreshed, matte and comfortable
- it rinses off very easily unlike my previous Dermalogica cleanser
- great as a gentle exfoliator as well because it contains tamarind and purifying micro-pearls to aid dead skin cells elimination
- absorbs excess oil, hence acne breakouts are much lesser now particularly those on the forehead and cheeks
- economical, one tube of 125ml can last up to 2 months because only a pea-sized amount is required.

Cons...
- the fragrance is quite strong
- not suitable for the eye area

Here are the ingredients: -
Aqua, glycerin, stearic acid, myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, glycol distearate, lauric acid, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, tipalaureth sulfate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, glyceryl behenate, ozokerite, parfum, dimethicone, mannitol, propylene glycol, cellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, polymnia sonchifolia root juice, sodium salicylate, tartaric acid, maltodextrin, tamarindus indica extract, acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, triethyl citrate, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed extract, hydroxypropyl methycellulose, gypsophila paniculata root extract, lactobacillus, potassium sorbate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sorbic acid, bht, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, linalool, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, CI 77007 / ultramarines.

Overall ratings...
Price: ★★★★
Product: ★★★★★
Quality: ★★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★★

Would I buy again: Yes, yes and yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails