Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clarins White Plus All Spots Whitening Corrector Review

The sales lady at Clarins introduced this spot corrector to me together with other Clarins whitening range last year. I bought their Whitening Serum which I'll certainly review about soon, but I refused this one because it is very pricey for a 7mL size and I do not wish to spend that much of money on different brands other than my regular Dermalogica. This product claims to reduce dark spots and soothe small spots. The sales lady told me that this is excellent for fresh acne marks. As I have mentioned before, I have some post acne marks and they are my priority concern, but those marks on my face are old, not fresh ones. As such, I refused to get this but my mom was so sweet to buy this for me and she insisted that I give it a try. My mom loves Clarins whitening range, particularly their whitening mask. I gave this whitening corrector a try and here are my thoughts about it...


The PROS...
- it is highly concentrated and a little goes a long way
- yes, it does lighten new dark spots
- it contains Salicylic Acid and Meadowsweet extract to soothe and purifies small spots which I love
- application is smooth and easy with the roll-on applicator
- it sinks into the skin very fast 
- will not cause or aggravate acne

The CONS...
- this liquid will drip on other areas of my face if I do not rub into my skin quickly
- it takes some time to see results. It took me 2 weeks to see the lightening effect. Not recommended for those who are impatient, but hey you can't find a product that will work overnight
- expensive for such a tiny size

Size: 7mL / 0.23 Fl. Oz.
Price: RM185.00 / USD58 (approx)

Here are the ingredients: -













Overall ratings: -
Price: ★★
Product: ★★★★
Quality: ★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★

Would I buy again: Maybe. Overall, I'm satisfied with the results and I do recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails