Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bellazzia Pomegranate Body Butter Review

This is my current favorite body butter and I love it more than my The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Butter . I got this as a souvenir from my brother's sweetheart when she went to Australia to visit some friends sometime last year. Thanks again Poh Leen :) I have too many body lotions and creams sitting on my vanity desk and I have only started using this recently. You can purchase this from Target or any drugstores. 


What I like about it...
- it is as sweet as my brother's girlfriend, lol! The pomegranate scent is very pleasant to my liking
- very moisturizing as it contains 20% shea butter, and for this reason, it is excellent for those with severe dry skin. My skin is starving for extra moisture lately because of the extreme hot weather and I have been spending too long hours in the air-conditioned room.
- it leaves my skin soft and smooth without greasy feeling unlike other body butters.
- keeps skin hydrated and supple all day
- reasonably priced and the packaging guarantees no wastage

What I don't like about it...
- it contains mineral oil, an ingredient that will clog pores. However, I haven't caught any body acne yet :) If you have body acne, avoid this body butter.
- it takes some time to sink into my skin thoroughly.

Size: 350mL
Price: AUD12.99 / RM42.00

The Ingredients: -
















Overall ratings ...
Price: ★★★
Product: ★★★
Quality: ★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★

Would I buy again: Yes.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I have only heard a lot of good things about The Body Shop butters as yet. =)

    Do check out my blog too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails