Saturday, March 13, 2010

Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask Review

Hello my gorgeous readers! Today I am going to do a review on the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask which is one of my favorite masks of all time for pimples, acne and oily skin. I purchased this mask from a seller online and have been using it for months and here are my thoughts about it: -


Pros…
- very inexpensive. It is only RM16 (approximately USD4+)
- it is excellent for oily and acne prone skin. I used this mask almost daily (no problem for me because my skin type is oily) even on my acne-free skin days just to draw out impurities from my pores and to refresh my skin after I suffocate it with make up all day long. My poor skin… hehe…
- great for acne. Tip: I dabbed this mask on my acne overnight as a spot treatment and those acne reduces in size the next morning. No, it will not make acne disappear overnight of course but it does shrink and facilitate quick healing.
- skin will feel extremely refreshed, firm and rejuvenated
- the mask has a minty smell. You may like or hate it. For me, I love it because it is so refreshing to my skin
- no animal testing and contains no animal ingredients

Cons…
- it is a bit drying. Well, it is supposed to dry out pimples. If you have dry skin, then obviously this is not recommended. If you have dry skin but with some acne, then perhaps you can just dab on the acne alone and not on your entire face.
- it is slow in treating blackheads and enlarged pores

Here are the ingredients: -
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI #77288), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben.

Overall ratings ...
Price: ★★★★★
Product: ★★★★
Quality: ★★★★
Packaging: ★★★★★

Would I buy again: Always! My skin will be not happy without this mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails